With the Star Wars: Legion Prequel Core Set just around the corner, we’re seeing a huge increase in interest from new players the world over.
In the spirit of this blog – a blog for beginners- I’ve collected some of my favorite and most useful posts to help newbies get acquainted with this fantastic game, from the basics of gameplay to detailed basing tutorials to make your minis look their best.
If you have any questions, join The Legion Discord and say hello! You’ll get to interact with me, other content creators, World Champions, and literally thousands of other like-minded commanders.
Welcome to the world of Legion!
- Why Legion?
- The Legion Buying Guide (Summer 2019)
- What Paint Brand Should I Use?
- Buying Into Legion: Paints and Supplies
- What Sprue Means For You
- Use the Legion Tournament Circuit to find a community near you!
- Objectives, Conditions, and Deployments
- Understanding Terrain in Legion
- Not How the Force Works (Rules Explainers)
- 5 Steps to Table-Ready Minis
- Creating Your First Scenic Base
- Basing Tutorials
- Terrain Tutorials
- No Such Thing as Luck: Mental Math in Legion
- Competitive List-Building for Dummies (Guest Post by Orkimedes)
- Using Tabletop Simulator
- Meta 101: Looking Back After One Year (Spring 2019)